Monday, January 31, 2011

23 Weeks

Only 18 more weeks to go!

Stats:

Baby's weight: Over 1 lb
Baby's length: About 11 inches
Movements: I can SEE him move now, which is pretty cool
Cravings: Nada
Clothes: It's weird, I think the towels at my gym must have shrunk because I now have to use two of them to go around me.  Hmmmm
Pregnancy issues: Nothing new
Bump watch: Strangers now feel comfortable asking me when I'm due.  Having a belly makes it hard to get up off the couch and bend over, seriously how am I going to do this when it gets even bigger?!

I'm still trying to make it to the gym, I figure even going once a week is better than nothing!  I've also been making more of an effort to take Lily for a walk everyday which is good for both of us, and I would rather walk her than walk on the treadmill.  The weather has been so nice lately that it hasn't been too hard but it's supposed to get cold again this week, a high of 41 on Wednesday...brrr!  (Sorry to the Indiana people, I'm sure that would feel like a heat wave right about now, enjoy your snow!)


Someone needs a tan...and that someone would be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment