Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 19

Our little baby is 19 weeks old!  Our next doctor's appointment is not until January 24th and that really seems like forever away, but I'm handling it well (no I'm not).  The past two weeks just flew by while we were in Indiana and I didn't think about going to the doctor one time.  Now I've been back to work for 2 days and each time I look at the calendar I count the days until our next appointment (19).  Seriously, I need to calm down!


The baby and I did spinning yesterday morning and I felt great all day!  Sitting through over an hour of Houston traffic did not do wonders for my energy though, I ended up falling asleep at 8:30 last night and slept until 8am this morning.  Needless to say I didn't go to the gym this morning, but I plan to tomorrow.  Maybe I can make it an every other day thing.


I THINK I've felt the baby move, but I just don't know for sure.  Sometimes I'll get a little feeling like there are bubbles popping inside my belly. Everyone always says that you feel them before you know it so I'm not sure if it's the baby moving or its something else.  I would think I should be feeling it soon seeing as it is 6" long already.  Jeff thought that sounded pretty long until I reminded him that when it finally comes out it will be around 20" long.  I'm not sure what Jeff is excited about more, the fact that we're having a baby or the fact that it's not him that has to push a 20" long human out.

Stats:

Baby's length: 6"
Baby's weight: 8.5oz
Mommy's weight: ha! like I would really put that
Cravings: Arby's beef and cheddar sandwich (so weird)
Clothes: Anything that will fit.  Although my expanding belly is slowly shrinking most options
Belly: Oh, there's definitely a baby in there.  Jeff informed me 2 nights ago that I now look pregnant from the front.  
Pregnancy issues: Indigestion!  I thought that would happen later in pregnancy but mine started right away and continues to get worse.  If the thought of eating Tums didn't make me want to puke I might go get some.

I feel like we have so much to do!  I can't wait to get started on the baby's room and I'm so excited for my first shower in Indiana in March.  It will be here before we know it!







No comments:

Post a Comment