Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's a......


BOY!!!

We found out right before Christmas.  My doctor offers a 16 week gender check (for extra $$ of course) and I convinced Jeff that we needed to do it.  I figured I wasn't able to tell my family in person that we were having a baby it would be nice to be able to tell them in person what the sex of the baby is! 

We are so excited to be having a little boy.  I always wanted a boy first because I loved having an older brother who was my protector, although I probably needed protection from him more than anyone else ;-)  And Uncle Mark is already trying to turn Baby Lind into his clone.  Look, they even got matching shoes for Christmas!


So it will be all evened out in our family 2 girls and 2 boys.  Couldn't ask for anything more perfect!

2 comments:

  1. I love having boys...& I always wanted a boy first for the same reason (although I didn't have an older brother - just always wanted one.) Of course you would have been thrilled with either a boy or a girl, but I'm just a bit partial to boys myself:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Lily is adorable!! And the show photo turned out really nice too. You're so fancy :)

    ReplyDelete