A few highlights
- He hit the 9 month "stranger danger" phase with gusto! He's getting a little better, but he will cling to Jeff or me when we come in contact with someone he doesn't know.
- Still pulling up on everything, walking with his walking toys, or anything else that could be turned into a walking toy
- He loves, loves to be outside. We spend a lot of time outdoors now. I figure we need to get our outside time in now, because soon it will be super hot!
- He is more interested in anything that is not his toy that his actual toys. We recently did a toy swap with our friend, Jackson, and that has helped a lot. So hopefully when we swap back he'll be interested in his "old" toys again!
- He is eating finger foods all the time now. He loves bananas, carrots, tortilla, cheese, peas, broccoli, pinto beans, scrambled eggs, and much more. I still haven't found much that he doesn't like, there are things that he will eat last...when there is nothing else left on his tray...ha!
- The other day we were at the grocery, I was looking at the sippy cups and I look over at MD and he's pointing at something. I look up to what he's pointing at and he's pointing at an Elmo sippy! He had a HUGE smile on his face, so I handed the sippy to him and he smiled and pointed at Elmo's face. I had to buy them, he POINTED at them! Jeff informed me that it was ok for the first time, but I can't buy everything he points at :-)
- He's "talking" a lot now. He "reads" to me from his books. Still a lot of Dada's in there, I've heard a few Mama's, but nothing to tell us that he's actually talking about either one of us.
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but on to the photos.....