Sunday, January 9, 2011

Half Way There!

Holy Moly we're HALF WAY THERE!!  I can't believe that baby Lind is already 20 weeks along.  I've just started registering so if you have any awesome or negatives to say about any baby products my ears are totally open.  You can only read so many online reviews before you don't even know what you're reading anymore.

Stats:

Baby's weight: 10.6 oz
Baby's length: 6.5 inches
Cravings: Hot dogs (another weird one)
Belly: see pic below
Clothes: Can't wait to spend my Maternity store gift card ;-)
Pregnancy issues: I'm still pretty tired, but I'm working through it!

The nursery is all clean, we've bought some storage for the closet and we're ready to paint!  I can't wait to get started, it might seem a little early but I have a feeling that weekends will be filling up fast from here on out so the more we get done now the better.

Now I have to go attend to my first born who is crying for me to get off of her very expensive dog bed (actually our new leather chaise).  Please reassure me that she will love the baby, I'm having my doubts about this spoiled little puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment