Tuesday, September 20, 2011

4 Months!

I was just telling someone Maddox's birth story the other day and I thought to myself. It seems like that was just yesterday, but it also seems like that was so long ago! Its true what they say, you can't remember what your life was like before you had a baby, and it doesn't matter anyway because it definitely wasn't this good!

We've been so busy the past few weeks and Maddox and I leave tomorrow for Indiana. I bet he will be so happy when September is over! 

This past week we were in Horseshoe Bay, Tx for Uncle Mark and Aunt Jackie's wedding. Silly me, only took my nice camera, which is good for taking nice photos, but bad for carrying around because it weighs a few pounds. Needless to say I didn't take a lot of photos :-( Their wedding photographer was awesome though and she was at the rehearsal dinner and wedding so she has tons of photos! She already posted a few on her blog the puppy is my nephew Colt...how cute is he?!?

I figured we better take some 4 month photos before we head out again, so here they are! He's getting so big and his personality is getting even bigger!











No comments:

Post a Comment