Sunday, September 11, 2011

Go Purdue!

Even though we LOST to Rice...its ok, we still love Purdue. And we love the fact that Maddox got to attend his very first Purdue football game in his home city! Who would have thought!

Unfortunately the weather didn't cooporate. It had been so nice all week and then Saturday got up to 100 again. Needless to say, Maddox and I stayed at the game for almost the first quarter and then I got that little hot baby outta there! Thankfully Papa Ron was at the game too, so Daddy got to stay and watch Purdue lose to Rice. 

We did snap a couple of quick photos before we left though.



And I have to say, I was so impressed by all the Purdue fans at the game. I would say there were just as many Purdue people there as Rice fans. It almost felt like we were back in college, and then I realized that I was at the game, not wasted, not in a breakfast club outfit, with a baby strapped to my chest and that brought me back to reality ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment