Friday, September 30, 2011

4 Months Stats (and a video!)

We had our 4 month doctors appointment today, a little late but who's in a rush to get shots anyways! Good news on the shots is that he took them like a champ. Bad news is, it still sucked to watch my poor little baby have to go through that :-(

Weight: 14 lbs 1.5 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 24 1/8 inches long (50th percentile)
Head: I can't remember! I'm horrible...but he was in the 40th percentile for whatever his head circumference is.

Doctor said he looks great and that we can start him on rice cereal whenever we want. So guess what we're doing tomorrow?!?! Taking Lily to the park!!! What? She deserves it! But I think we'll get some rice cereal for Maddox too.

We've had more days than I would like recently that have been filled with more tears and less smiles. Not sure what is going on, but I do feel like I need to give him some kind of break seeing as he's been drug across Texas and then across the United States by plane and car in the past 3 weeks. Just doing all I can to make sure my happy little baby comes back, and the screamer (oh yes, he's finally found his lungs) goes into hibernation.

We have reached one milestone in this 4 months, he finally rolled over! Granted he's only done it twice, BUT, and this is the most important thing....I caught it on VIDEO! If I were you I would listen to this with the volume OFF. Just a warning that there is a lot of screechy Mommy voice and not a lot of cute baby voice.


I will work on a post about Indiana. We had so much fun and we were sad to leave. Everyday I wish that Indiana and Texas were just a little bit closer....

No comments:

Post a Comment