Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 Months

3 months already! Wow! I think this will probably be the last month for the green onesie :-) its getting a little on the snug side!





Compare 1 Month, 2 Month

I have no idea how much he weighs, I'm guessing around 14 pounds? But I've lost every weight bet that Jeff and I have so I'm probably wrong! He's sleeping 10-12 hours a night which is awesome! I can still get things done after he goes to bed and still feel rested in the morning. 

We have the best time each day and he gets more fun and more interactive every single day. I just love to hear him squeal and laugh while he's playing. We try and get out at least once during the week, usually more, and do lunch with a friend or a play date. And of course its still nice to have Daddy home with us some days when he works from our home office.

I am enjoying every single minute of being a stay at home Mommy. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. This is what I was meant to do :-)

Check out some of Maddox's 3 month photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment