Friday, July 15, 2011

2 Months

What has happened to my little tiny baby??  He is getting so BIG!!  We go to the doctor this coming Tuesday so I will report stats then. But I thought it was time for a picture update!




You can compare to his one month. Ahh! Time is already going by too fast.

He is still just the perfect little baby.  Doesn't cry much, unless he's hungry or dirty.  Otherwise if he's upset if you stand up with him that usually does the trick.  I think it might be his secret way of trying to get his Momma to get back into shape ;-)

He is so interested in everything now.  So awake and looking around.  When we used to take him out and about he would just sleep.  Now he is wide awake the entire time we are any place but home checking out his surroundings.  And he's also spending more and more of his time at home awake.  Momma sings lots of silly songs and makes lots of silly faces.  We read books and play with toys.  Although at this point Lily is way more interested in his toys than he is.  I'm sure that will change one day...actually that might never change! 

We get lots of smiles now, although EVERYTIME I get the camera or video camera to catch it he becomes stone faced.  I'll get him one of these days though.

Ok, I really don't want to jinx myself, say a little prayer for me!  He is sleeping 8-10 hours a night.  It's like a whole new world for us now!  The first night he slept 9 hours I actually woke Jeff up to tell him that Maddox hadn't been up at all that night.  I of course had to keep getting up to check on him even when we have the motion monitor on.  

We are just having so much fun with him.  He keeps changing everyday and I just love spending my days with him.  I'm so thankful that I get to.



 Hey now! I'm gonna get you Mom!


 Where's Maddox?!

1 comment:

  1. How in the world did that giant giraffe get to your house? Ha ha. Give Maddox lots of kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete