Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Real Housewives of...


I love them all!  Real Housewives of Orange County, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta.  They are all a bunch of hot messes, but it sure makes for interesting drama.

So, if you follow the shows, you know they are wrapping up the New York season.  There is a 3 part reunion show.  And you did read that right, there was enough drama in just the reunion that they split it into THREE shows.  Dang, these girls are craaazy.  I have a few comments about this season.

1.  Kelly is super duper C-R-A-Z-Y!  I mean really, she should be on some kind of medication, no joke.  I sit in utter disbelief during the reunion shows listening to her talk about how all the ladies bullied her.  She saw the footage, what is she seeing??  What?!?!

2. I've never had a baby, but how in the world did Bethanny look so good just days after giving birth?  I     mean besides the huge square jaw she looks fabulous. 

3. Alex really spoke up this season.  She's very weird though, right?  I really did not like her in past seasons, but this season I did.  Sometimes her hair just looks terrible though (I had to say it).

4. I like Ramona this season.  She's been keeping it real, and even though she does have 'crazy eyes' I dig her.  Her runway walk, not so much.  Ha!

5.  Jill is totally trying to look like the good person and just apologize for everything that she did.  Whatever let's you sleep at night honey.

6. Sonja cracks me up!  I love everything about her, except her too big lips, a little less collagen please.  I like how she tries to get along with everyone and she really seems like she is the type of person that is genuinely nice. 

7.  LuAnn, I just couldn't wait to talk about LuAnn and her brand new dance tune.  As much as I think her song is stupid, the dang thing gets stuck in my head and will not leave!  Money can't buy you class.  Well money can't buy you a singing voice either.

Whose song do you like better?  LuAnn's "Money Can't Buy you Class" or Kim's from Real Housewives of Atlanta "Don't be Tardy for Party".  I'm going to have to say tie ;)  Tie in that they are both horrible and they both get stuck in my head for days on end.





RHOPearland?? Where do I sign up?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment