Monday, June 7, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake

On Sunday I attended another baby shower for Miss Kayleigh, I must really love that girl!

We all had a great time, good food, beautiful decorations and an awesome cake! I wish I was half as talented as Kayleigh's Mom. She can do anything, and when I say anything I mean anything, faux finish walls, decorate beautifully, refinish/recover furniture, paint wonderful pieces of art, AND she bakes! She makes not only beautiful cakes, but delicious too!

It was a three layer cake, chocolate on the bottom, carrot in the middle and french vanilla on top.  Before you ask, yes I tried all three.


Yes!  That's a baby!  Don't worry, we didn't eat it ;)

If you live in the Houston area, I highly recommend Cindy for any of your cake needs.  You can check out some more of her stuff here

No comments:

Post a Comment