Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello, who stole my baby??

Because seriously! I'm not sure I can call this a baby anymore!


Sitting up and playing all on his own! With no help from his Mama! Ok, well maybe I do catch him before he tips over onto the floor from time to time. And I do retrieve the toys when he gets bored with the one he's got.

But what's this you say!?!? Sitting up...in a highchair...at a RESTAURANT! I in no way thought he was going to be ready for this at 4.5 months, but he did great!


I really felt like I had a kid, not a baby. He played with his toys while my friend Claudia and I ate lunch, it was crazy!

I do love the fact that he is interested in playing with toys now. And not just the toys on his excersaucer. I really felt like as his sole source of entertainment most of the day I was probably pretty boring. And I'm not going to lie. There are a couple of his toys that I think Lily and I like playing with more than he does. Holla!

I can always fall back on one thing to assure me I still have a baby. The fact that he's decided he wants to get up a minimum of twice per night to eat and maybe cry a little, maybe throw a screaming fit. You know, whatever the mood might be. I'm really hoping that once he gets over this cold he will go back to sleeping through the night. Because people (and my family can attest to this) I'm not the nicest person to be around when I'm going on 4 hours of sleep a night, especially when 3 of those 4 hours include sleeping with a baby on top of you, which for those of you that do not know, isn't really the most restful position to sleep in. 

Three more days and its time to take 5 month photos. 5 MONTHS!! Holy cow! I have lots to update on! See ya then :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment