Tuesday, February 22, 2011

26 weeks

We went to the doctor yesterday, everything looked great!  I had my glucose screening done yesterday as well.  The drink wasn't so bad, but chugging the entire bottle wasn't too fun.  Here's to hoping that I don't have to take the 3 hour test because I hear that drink is even stronger...yuck!

Stats:

Baby's length: 14 inches
Baby's weight: 1.75 lbs
Movements: A lot!  He is moving a lot more during the day now, so I'm hoping that he is getting his days and nights on the right track.  Don't tell me otherwise ;-)
Cravings: Well hopefully not fruit!  My doctor said to stay away from fruit and only have it in small servings because it makes pregnant women gain weight like crazy!  Although she said nothing about Girl Scout Cookies, so I'm open for donations!
Clothes: I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Motherhood Maternity, I'm super excited to get it in this week. 
Pregnancy issues: Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about being pregnant, and I was expecting to get a big belly.  The big butt and big thighs I could really do without.  I guess that means I just need to do more squats.

I'm SUPER excited about my very first baby shower next week!!!!  I can't wait to see all of my family and friends in Indiana.  The next week and a half will not go by fast enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment