Monday, July 12, 2010

The Look-a-like

I must have one of those familiar faces, because I get all the time "You look like someone I know!" or "You look just like insert celebrity name here"


I've been told numerous times I look like Hilary Duff.  It must be the horse teeth, I don't know, but I don't really see it.


I've also been told I look like Reese Witherspoon.  I WISH! I also wish I had half her money, but no one has ever compared my wealth to hers ;-)



One really nice fella at my old job told me one day that I look like Phylis Diller.  Really?  That's awesome.


Oh! I get it, we both have crazy hair!


Another fine gentleman at my old company was obsessed about me looking like Hayley Mills, you know the girl from the original Parent Trap?  I'll let you be the judge.



No comments:

Post a Comment