Monday, July 5, 2010

All good things must come to an end :(

We were so lucky to have some of our very best friends come and visit us for the 4th of July.  They left this morning to head back to Indiana, I hope they had a good time!  Thankfully, Alex stayed away for most of the weekend and we actually had pretty awesome weather.  Actually, maybe I should be thanking Alex for cooling our hotter than hell city down for a few days while they were here.


My favorite meal of the weekend:
Eating at Lupes!!!  Happy Birthday Shonk!












My favorite activity of the weekend:
Finally getting some much needed sun at the Lind's swimming pool.  Thanks Ron and Julianna!

My favorite Houston activity that I FINALLY got to do!
The ZOO!  Thanks for going with me Jaime.  If you haven't been to the Houston Zoo, it's very nice.












My favorite question of the weekend:
"When are you moving back to Indiana?" :) ??????

Miss you guys already, come back and visit SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment