Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Miles!

We are sooooo excited to welcome Miles Ryan into our family! My brother and his wife had him on September 21st (his due date!). We cannot wait to meet him next week. Thank goodness I decided to go up next week and not wait until mid October like I had originally thought. I'm just not sure I could actually make it that long without holding this little guy!


I was extremely excited when Mark and Jackie told me that they were expecting, but I'm not going to lie, I was even more excited when they told me that it was a boy! I can just imagine all the trouble that Maddox and Miles are going to create and get into as they grow up. And if neither one of them is blessed with a brother at least they'll have each other! 






No comments:

Post a Comment