Sunday, February 19, 2012

9 Months

So, we're at 9 months, I feel like the last 9 months went a lot faster with a baby than the 9 months that I was pregnant did.

- He is on the move constantly 
- He pulls up on anything and everything 
- He uses anything he can to walk with 
- He's walking around tables now 
- He love getting in the dishwasher, well basically he loves getting into anything that looks interesting
- One tooth, I think he's working on an another because he has been so bitey lately!
- We're down to 2 naps. Some days it works some days it doesn't. But when he was taking his later nap he wasn't going to bed until late, and I need my baby free time at night!
- This kid LOVES to eat! He's nursing in the morning, gets 2 or 3 bottles during the day. Eats 5 or 6 ounces of solid food 3 times a day plus snacks.
- He loves Elmo. I really don't know what it is about Elmo that all kids love but he is one of them. When Elmo comes onto the screen his whole entire face lights up! Its come in pretty handy these days when he hurts himself by banging a drawer in his face or face planting on the tile after playing in Lily's water bowl. Elmo makes it all better :-)

He is just a general joy to be around. We have so much fun everyday, he cracks me up most of the days and now my days are spent chasing him around and making sure he's not drinking chemicals or something. No telling how many things he has eaten off of the floor that I haven't seen. If someone wanted to volunteer to come vacuum and mop my house everyday that would be freaking fantastic!


So...here are the 9 month photos!!















No comments:

Post a Comment