Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To Baby Jail or Not?

When I say Maddox is getting into everything, I really mean he is getting into EVERYTHING! On one hand I really don't mind. Yes, I have to keep better tabs on him, but I really like that he wants to explore and find new things. On the other hand, I am a little bit afraid he will get into something that will harm him. Take for example...

I forget, is it ok or not ok to let your baby play with plastic packaging products??

He is also a little bit obsessed by Jeff's guitars. I figure we need to get this kid a guitar ASAP. I put him on the other side of the room and he just beelines back towards the guitars. He's getting so fast at crawling now that trick doesn't give me as much time as it used to.




We need to get the gate at the top of the stairs installed as well. I can't turn my back for a second with him on the floor in his room before he's out the door. We were ahead of the game on lowering the mattress, I don't want to be too late in installing the gates!

Today he was cracking me up because he was doing laps around our kitchen island. I was making him some pureed carrots and it kept him busy for awhile. He would do a lap, play in Lily's water, do a lap, check out whats in the pantry (try to eat a raw potato), do a lap, play with Lily. It was pretty cute. What was not cute was how filthy his socks were afterwards. I might need to mop soon :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment