Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Day in the Life of Maddox....2nd Edition

You may remember that I did a day in the life of Maddox when he was a month or two old (I could go back and link to it, but I'm just too lazy to look for it) And I thought it was about time that I did another one!

Funny enough, the day that I finally remembered to start taking photos at the beginning of the day our friends Darci and Jackson came over. While they were over Darci mentioned that a friend of hers had done "a day in the life" blog post and she was going to do one too and had been taking photos all day. I swear, I think that we may have been separated at birth, its just too freaky how similar our families are :-)

So here we go!

Good morning! (We didn't get a shot FIRST thing, I don't think that would have gone over too well with Mr. Grumpy Hungry)

Getting some b-fast with Daddy

Time to play (and wake up some more)

Oh, what is that? Its time for Maddox to eat!....again!


Yummy squash! I promise he does actually like it, this pissed off look is because I stopped feeding him to take this picture.

Hey! Where'd MD go?


I'm taking a snoozer ;-)

Up from my nap! Ready to P-L-A-Y!!!




Look who came to visit! My BFF Jackson!


Seriously dude, our Mom's totally suck....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Jackson, my Mom sucks more than your Mom. She keeps taking me to the park and trying to take pictures of me....ugh!

I'll show her what I think of that!


Seriously worn out....


What's that?? Lily wants to play?!?!



Lily left us...I guess I'll just play by myself....naked. Don't worry Granny, it was warm in our house that day.



Time to eat! Holla back, I love peas!



One of my favorite times of the day! Bath time! I just learned how to splash, splash, splash and it is fun, fun, fun! My Mom keeps talking about moving me to the bathtub, whatever that means.



What is this? I'm happy getting out of the bath? That never happens, Mom must have been super funny that night or something.



Mom, I'm so not ready to go to sleep. I'm ready to PARTY!!


I guess I'll go to bed anyways...Night!

'til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment