Monday, April 4, 2011

32 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. He is measuring right on track, everything was normal, which is great! In two weeks we go back for an ultrasound, so I'm really looking forward to that, we'll get to see how much bigger he is than the last time we saw him.  This week he is about 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long.  A few more pounds and a few more inches to grow before he'll be making his debut :)

This past weekend was a super busy one for us.  We had our hospital visit on Saturday which actually turned out to be really nice and didn't seem like it was 8 hours long!  It was especially helpful for Jeff, I really think he feels more prepared for the whole childbirth experience now.


My best friend, Amanda, from college was at our house waiting on us when we got home from the hospital.  She and Kayleigh had a baby shower for me yesterday!  It was such a nice shower with just my close girlfriends, they did an awesome job putting it all together.  I'll have to get photos from Kayleigh to share!  Once in a while its really nice NOT to be the photographer of the event :)

32 weeks belly shots (and of course Lily heard the camera and had to be included!)




1 comment:

  1. you look great!! you're almost there :)

    ReplyDelete