Tuesday, April 19, 2011

33 Weeks

Ok, the weeks are really starting to drag by.  I remember when I had 12 weeks to go and that sounded like he was almost here.  Now that I have 7 weeks to go I feel like it's an eternity!


Stats:


Baby's weight: Over 4 pounds (we'll get a better idea of how big he is next Monday at our ultrasound!)
Baby's length: Over 17 inches
Movements: He's moving a lot.  Sometimes it hurts, but I'll never complain about it!  I would much rather feel him moving than not :)
Cravings: Nothing sounds good and everything gives me heartburn, even water!
Pregnancy issues: I feel like a walking zombie!  And when I wake up in the middle of the night I can't go back to sleep.  Maybe this is just my body's way of getting ready to deal with a newborn who wakes me up in the middle of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment