Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Shower #1

This past weekend I flew to Indiana because my sister, Angie, and future sister-in-law, Jackie, had a baby shower for me and Baby Lind for all of my friends and family in Indiana.


I am so, so thankful that I have such love and support surrounding me when I visit my hometown, not only from my family and extended family, but from the people that I grew up with in church (who are like family to me) and from my friends from High School.


The shower was a baseball theme and it turned out so cute!  They had baseball themed food, peanuts, cracker jacks, popcorn, nachos and soft pretzels.  I really didn't want to do traditional shower games, so Angie and Jackie had everyone decorate a onesie and also do a scrap book page for Baby Lind.  I got to pick the best two of each for a prize of...I bet you'll never guess...handbags and scarves!  I think people were more excited about the prizes than anything else :-)


My Mom and I
Girlfriends from High School
Like a Mom to me :)
My Aunt Joyce & Aunt Shelia
I hope Baby Lind is half as cute as Kutter!
My step-sister Joy
Even my Papaw came to the shower!
The two best sisters in the world!

Thank you so much Angie and Jackie, I love you both so much!!  Our little boy is so lucky he's going to have two Aunt's as awesome as you!

NOTE: I also have to give a special thanks to my big brother Mark.  He did a lot of preparation for the shower, picked me up from the airport and ran errands for us when we forgot things this weekend.  Love you Markie!






No comments:

Post a Comment