Friday, March 18, 2011

29 weeks

I realized I never did a post for 29 weeks.  Whoops!


Baby's weight: 2 1/2 lbs
Baby's length: 15 inches
Movements: I got a little worried last weekend because he just wasn't moving a whole lot, and I had been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.  I called my doctor and got really freaked out when they told me I would have to go to the hospital.  Jeff was out of town and I just wanted to go see my doctor not have to go to the hospital!  The nurse suggested I go home, drink a Coke, and count his kicks.  It took the whole Coke and almost the whole hour but he finally started moving in there.  He was jumping all over the place!
Cravings: Nothing really, but in the evenings I'm just so hungry!  At lunch not too hungry but when I get home its like I can't get enough to eat.
Pregnancy issues: I'm soooo tired!  I feel like I did in my first trimester.  I wasn't expecting that at all.  Anytime I try to do any housework or anything at home I get so tired I have to sit down and rest.
What I miss about not being pregnant: I feel like I'm already starting to waddle.  Its not really a fun feeling.
What I'm most excited about: I just can't wait to see what he looks like and be able to hold him!  I'm getting so anxious for him to be here, but I know he'll be here before I know it.
Name: ha! I'm not telling and we don't have one yet!  Just reminding you all of that :)


We have another baby shower this Sunday.  This one is actually for Jeff's friends and co-workers, I'm just going along to bring the baby bump :-)  We are so lucky to have so many people that care about us and want to celebrate our baby boy!


BIG Belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment