Tuesday, March 8, 2011

28 weeks

So now, according to everything I am OFFICIALLY in my third trimester!  Crazy!

Stats:

Baby's weight: 2 1/4 lbs
Baby's length: 14.8 inches
Movements: He's all over the place!  I'm still not sure what body part is where, but everyone assures me that soon I will know.  Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad!
Cravings: Nothing
Pregnancy issues: Getting so out of breath!  I can't walk up the stairs without having to stop and catch my breath
What I miss about not being pregnant: Rolling over with ease in bed :)

Last night I had a dream that I had the baby in some random house in Beverly Hills.  He was so cute, and he had two different colored eyes!  The weirdest part was that he could talk to us, which I'm guessing will not happen in real life, I'm not sure I haven't gotten that far in my pregnancy books yet ;-).  The worst part is that I kept forgetting to feed him, I sure hope that doesn't happen in real life, but I'm sure he'll let me know when he's hungry.

My sister Angie, and my future sister-in-law Jackie had a baby shower for me in Indiana this past weekend.  It was so nice to see all of my friends and family there, I was really touched by how many people came.  Its so nice to know that our baby will be surrounded by so much love no matter where we are.

Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment