Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hoosierville

Jeff, Lily and I are currently in Indiana for the holiday season.  Whoop whoop!  Our 15 1/2 drive was pretty uneventful other than the fact that I got pretty slap happy and had a few giggle fits.  This is actually the first year that Jeff and I didn't get into ANY fights on the drive up!  That my friends is a record that may never stand again :-)


My hometown (for those of you that don't know) isn't very big.  Population of 3,844 to be exact.  We have a Wal-Mart (so that's pretty big city!) we're up to 3 stoplights, and it takes about 3 minutes to drive from one end of town to the next.  Jeff bet me that I would see at more than 15 people I know at Wal-Mart, and I'm already up to 9 and we've only been here for 2 days.  And in our house 2 days = 3 trips to Wal-Mart.  So I have a feeling that I may be losing this bet.


My sister Angie and her husband Randy came down last night.  Today we did a whole lot of nothing except eat at THE Mexican restaurant and go to Wal-Mart (of course).  At THE Mexican restaurant Jeff bought a little holiday cheer.  Pictured below for your viewing pleasure.

 Mario or Pedophile....you decide :)

Happy Holidays y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment