Friday, April 16, 2010

Grown Up


When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I was so many things, that I really can't remember them all!

There are a few careers that I remember thinking I wanted to be. My Grandma always said I would make a great actress. Who knows, she was probably right, I"ve always been over dramatic in my life, I should have gone down that career path.

I wanted to be a marine biologist because I loved, loved LOVED the movie Free Willy (Free Willy II & III...don't judge!) What little kid doeesn't want to swim with dolphins and whales. Nevermind the fact that I'm terrified of swimming in the ocean. Don't all marine biologist just study at Sea World??

I also always wanted to be a teacher because isn't that what all little kids want to be at one point or another?? My favorite teacher in elementary school was Mrs. Stuckwisch. She was my 4th grade teacher and for some reason, I'm not really sure why, that was my favorite year of school. Excluding college of course ;)

When I enrolled in college I chose my major as Fashion Design. What made me think, a small town girl, from Paoli, IN could be a fashion designer I will never know. Needless to say, I never even started classes in fashion design, I switched to "Undecided" as my major, which sounds about right.

With that said, I'm still "Undecided" as my major in life. Not sure what the future holds, not sure what I really want to do with my life but still trucking along all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment