Friday, March 26, 2010

Mama Mia

I have the best Mama in the WORLD! She was just here for a week and while she was here she did all the trim paint for my dining room and bedroom and made curtains for my dining room. Everytime she visits, my house gets more beautiful. On the way to the airport this morning she even asked "What are we going to do next time?" I love her (and she's really cheap labor ;) )

She told me while she was down here that I've always been her favorite, but not tell my brother or sister, so please if you're reading this and you know my brother or sister don't tell them, thanks!




2 comments:

  1. You are so clever :) This is great, but I think you look best as yourself! I can't imagine my life without all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot decide which outfit I like best on you. Maybe the brown polo? So hard to decide.

    ReplyDelete