Sunday, May 20, 2012

1 Year

Maddox officially turned 1 year old on Wednesday at 10:17pm. On his birthday we went to the museum with our bff's Darci and Jackson and Jeff met us over there for a little bit on his lunch break. Usually Maddox takes a little bit to warm up, but not that day. He was all over the place, playing with all the toys and he could have cared less where Jeff or I was at. Apparently he was telling us that he is a big boy now, he's one!!

Just a few highlights...

- He's walking a lot more now. Still crawling more, but its starting to get more even.

- He's pointing at things ALL the time. Good thing its not rude to point at people when you're a baby. We ask him questions about where things are, and he always gets Lily right, he most of the time points to Daddy when I ask, he sometimes points to me when Jeff asks where's Mommy and he all the time points to his airplanes, even when we don't ask ;-)

- He loves cake. I would say who doesn't but his Daddy and his Uncle Mark don't like cake (I know, weird huh?)

- He has loved each and every birthday present he's gotten. His wagon from Granny, an Anywhere Chair from Uncle Mark and Aunt Jackie, a dump truck with Mega Blocks from Uncle Chris and a sit and scoot John Deere tractor from (guess who!) Papa Thom! I'll post photos soon!





I'm this many Mom!


That's it! When I'm 18, I'm outta here!!!













That foots a little bigger than a year ago :-)



1 comment:

  1. We should spent more time to stay with our kids and I know that cwmalls.com best quality Mens brown leather business bags and that's can be great to most of us!

    ReplyDelete