Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3 weeks old

Maddox is 3 weeks old! 

That pesky umbilical cord FINALLY fell off.  So you know what that means....BATH TIME!  I was so happy to finally be able to give him a bath.  He hated getting the sponge baths, so I was very anxious to see if he would like real baths.  Good news is that after he got over the initial shock he really did like it.


We've being doing lots of tummy time.  He doesn't really like it, but he is so strong!  On Memorial Day he actually rolled over!  Lily likes tummy time too.  She sometimes gets a little too close for Mommy's liking though.  I just keep imagining a huge paw in that little face wouldn't feel so great.


It's been a lot of feedings, lots of sleeping for Maddox (NOT a lot of sleeping for Mommy) on repeat around here.  Everyday though he becomes more and more alert and spends more of his time awake.  

We've been going on a walk every morning and he seems to like that.  He likes his swing, for a little while at least.  He loves being rocked in his glider and he also loves being held and bouncing on the exercise ball, which is not surprising seeing as I spent the last week of my pregnancy sitting on that thing!

Welp, I hear the little man calling!  I'll leave you with one last photo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment